War between Forum Town and Smoking Barrel Ranch

DeletedUser

Forum Town's mighty duelers and soldiers have been attacking our builders non-stop (one of their duelers even got knocked out by one of our builders :p) So myself and the town founder Double J are attacking there duelers soldiers and eventually their builders non-stop. May the best town win :)

DeletedUser

Guys, listen...

If you Pass out Worker he would probably Thank you.... TRy getting theyr Soldier duelers..... whats the highest level of member in that town?

DeletedUser

That would be Gem lvl 16 dueling lvl 17 they have higher lvls but don't seem to be good at dueling as we've been beating them quite often.

BigBufford wins the duel, gains 37 experience points and steals $12 from Darknoon5.
Double J wins the duel, gains 13 experience points and steals $14 from Darknoon5.
Double J wins the duel, gains 18 experience points and steals $27 from Gem.
BigBufford wins the duel, gains 16 experience points and steals $5 from Virginia.
BigBufford wins the duel, gains 35 experience points and steals $18 from Gem.

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
one of their duelers even got knocked out by one of our builders

Not according to the mortician.

I suppose a natural balance will be found when we get weapons and clothing, as for me, I haven't be touched so far in world 8 :)

DeletedUser

Gem passes out. BigBufford wins the duel, gains 33 experience points and steals $38 from Gem.

and nashy i did just beat you but since your a builder i'm not focused on ya :)

DeletedUser

Statistics of the town Smoking Barrel Ranch
All duels
Duels won 76
Duels lost 31
Difference 45
Passed-out opponents 2
Passed-out members 1

DeletedUser

Listen, I've never touched your builders. But it's on now!

BigBufford said:
one of their duelers even got knocked out by one of our builders :p
Only one of our town member have been KOd and it wasn't by one of your builders.

Gem said:
I got KOd.

Duel: BigBufford vs. Gem Today at 00:33
Duel: Blackdeath vs. Gem On 21/03/2009 at 21:18
Duel: BigBufford vs. Gem On 21/03/2009 at 20:34
Duel: Double J vs. Gem

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8950

Forum Town's mighty duelers and soldiers have been attacking our builders non-stop (one of their duelers even got knocked out by one of our builders :p) So myself and the town founder Double J are attacking there duelers soldiers and eventually their builders non-stop. May the best town win :)
Just cos your jealous of me
Challenged me and lost;)
And I have a no-worker polciy, stop speaking crap, no one else did either.
If your town leader double j took up a granite stead of his precise slingshot i reckon I could beat him
And ya know miss Rampage sent me an abusive message haha cos I dueled her and won.

Darknoon5
On 22/03/2009 at 21:09
if you want Ill take myself out of hotel now and you can challenge me. Feel free
Darknoon5
On 22/03/2009 at 20:32
i can beat ya anyday working or not
Miss Rampage
On 22/03/2009 at 20:11
ou ******* I was working Geeezzeee, what kind of soldier are you. A dishonorable one!

Offered her a rematch in dueling clothes, never responded to me. Wonder why...

An quit bragging about KO's, I KO'd one of your members. Nothing special.
-A frustrated Darknoon

DeletedUser

Im watching this thread :huh:.
Forum town has good reputation with [Twin Hills Township] and don't attack workers, very suprised to hear that they DO attack other towns' workers.... very suprised. Their founder has stepped in before and shown he doesnt allow worker bashing ... not sure whats gone wrong here.

I'm networking right now (writing tele's).

Standing by to assist our allies,

N.Boone

DeletedUser

If one of our duelers/soldiers attacked a builder it was by accident, and we are not aware of it. If such an action truly has been carried out we apologize for it, and will see to it that it never happens agian.

DeletedUser

I am a member of Forum Town and I know I haven't hit a worker...in any town. So who hit your worker(s) Bufford?

DeletedUser8950

Im watching this thread :huh:.
Forum town has good reputation with [Twin Hills Township] and don't attack workers, very suprised to hear that they DO attack other towns' workers.... very suprised. Their founder has stepped in before and shown he doesnt allow worker bashing ... not sure whats gone wrong here.

I'm networking right now (writing tele's).

Standing by to assist our allies,

N.Boone
I never ever hit workers. That's my policy (dirty harry joke)
But yeah, hit you you once nate when I was getting higher at dueling, since then I have not hit a single worker.

DeletedUser

surprising...to see the bullies complain......

the smoking barrel have repeatedly attacked our workers(corleone family)...even u bigbufford..u and sirdaly attacked our builder 4 times in a span of 3 hrs i believe....and u r saying tat forum is attacking ur workers....
:p.......

DeletedUser

our builders are attacked so i attack yalls mrs rampage has been getting attacked repeatedly by guys from 3 different towns now :(

DeletedUser

Maybe get the names of the ones doing the attacking and only attack them instead of all the builders.

just my 2 cents worth ;)

DeletedUser

BigBufford said:
our builders are attacked so i attack yalls mrs rampage has been getting attacked repeatedly by guys from 3 different towns now :(
Miss Rampage is not a builder; she is an adventurer. If she didn't want to get her butt whooped she should've kept it out of our town.

DeletedUser

lying again....gosh u smoking.....we had a NAP and u broke it not we....we didnot attacked any of ur members as we believed we had a NAP...it ws u who broke and attacked us all..including workers.....

DeletedUser

wow bufford...not looking good on ya. Maybe you should have thought this thread thru b4 posting it....:unsure:

DeletedUser8950

*facepalm*
She's a dueling adventurer. She kept challenging me and loosing, a worker wouldn't do that. And read her notice. And see many firearm workers?
Bufford come get a piece of me though if you think you're so good...I have no qualms with Double J, seems like a fair dueler, but you and Miss Rampage are laughable.
What next? Attacking a dueler is unfair if their gear is worse? Pfft.