Premade Town Thread: De Beers Mining Co.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

This is the thread pertaining to the premade town, De Beers Mining Co

It is schedueled to be made when I reach level 10 and build the town (ofcourse) on world 10 or 11.

Once the world is made, this thread will be closed and we will move this thread to the world of our choosing (based on popular vote).

db1.png

De Beers Mining Co is accepting applicants for the town's construction. We have a building plan set up so that we get things done FAST and EFFICIENT. The building plan was created by a fellow member of the town Mesa Verde on world 6.

We need builders, adventurers, and soldiers (unless duelers are upgraded, we suggest your a soldier for dueling. The stat bonuses are better.)

First Five Members (We need 2 adventurers and 3 builders for the first five.)
  1. UNSC Marines : Adventurer
  2. Nashy19 : Undecided on class
  3. Shadow Dragon : Builder
  4. Onyx : Undecided on class
  5. Lone Ranger : Adventurer
Next Five Members (invited AS SOON as the residence is built)
  1. Cro Sharpshooter : Adventurer
  2. Without wax : Adventurer
  3. Dr. FP : Adventurer or Soldier
  4. Bk200 : Soldier
  5. Open
Final Five Reservations for Members (invited as soon as another residence is built)
  1. Open
  2. Open
  3. Open
  4. Open
  5. Open
After those spots are filled up, you can not reserve a spot until the town is built.

We will be using this thread to decide who will be working for what. As we need a variety of things, we will need you to be actively participating in whatever required. Our forums WILL be active. Inactives or people who dont use forums will be replaced with the next person on the list. If you are going to be absent due to real life, we will have a forum set up for "Leave" so that you dont get booted.

We will also be discussing who will be council members and founders aswell. Though you will have to wait until town is built for the application process.

Post here to be added to the invite list.

Include your gaming experience and your prefered class.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

When we reach the first 5 members for the starting, we will decide where to place the town. Location is everything to help the town prosper. We need smaller jobs, but yet, higher jobs for money. I myself prefer railroads and telegraph wiring as good medium-starter jobs.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We are now on our 6th member applied.

Everyone who has not picked a class in the first five, it is suggested that you pick one ASAP. I may have to move people around if your chosen class is not immediately needed.

DeletedUser618

Can i play too??

I play in all worlds, but 4 and 8

W1 and 7 builder
W2 dueler
W3 and 6 adventurer
W9 going adventurer (I think)

I really need to try a "pure" build. Started on 9 but got sidetracked. :p
builder or adventurer is more my liking. I'm not really cut out for dueling.

DeletedUser

Likely 10 yes. All depends on settings (if theyre are any) and vote. MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT JOIN EITHER WORLD IF THERE IS A "If you join this world, you cant join the other world" UNTIL THE VOTE IS DONE!

Onyx, your added to the list but as we need adventurers and builders for the first five, Im letting Den pick first as senority of joining the premade.

Bk, as you want to be a soldier, Im putting you in the second group (residence is our first project so you will get in pretty fast). Just ensure that you are fully capable of taking down anyone. Dont worry about jobs too much. Ensure your a capable dueler.

DeletedUser618

I have no problem with waiting for residences to expand for joining. nor which character class to be.

DeletedUser

Denisero might not even want to play 10 so if you decide which to pick, Denisero will be either stuck with the other or moved to the other group.

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
Pick me! Pick me! :p

I'm likely to be either some type of adventurer (working perfecting those awesome combinations) or a builder.

DeletedUser

I have no idea if I'm going to play on a world that hasn't even been announced it is opening yet. Will have to see then.

DeletedUser

I really don't think you need to bump this everyday. World 10 hasn't even been announced. You are going to end up with a lot of posts with just bumps in it and nobody wants to read 10 pages of 'bump'.

DeletedUser

I'd like to be on the second five members.

I'll be an adventurer (trapper)

My experience: I have a pure builder on W9 and an adventurer on W7.

I also speak french, english and spanish, if it can be of any help :p

DeletedUser

Put me in as an adventurer or possibly soldier, that is if they ever make a world 10.

DeletedUser

I really don't think you need to bump this everyday. World 10 hasn't even been announced. You are going to end up with a lot of posts with just bumps in it and nobody wants to read 10 pages of 'bump'.

Only a matter of time.

And I pretty much have to. Keeps it on top which spreads the word more effectively. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.