Old man jacob

DeletedUser

Can anyone tell me where OLD MAN JACOB is near like a town name etc for the adventurer specific quests? message me in game prefferably

DeletedUser

Indian treasure Quest

I did all the quests but i don't have the treasure how do I get that to complete Jacob's quest??:blink:

I found old jacob and i went to the mines & mountain but i couldn find the INDIAN TREASURE....So I cant finish his quest....Does anybody know how to the the treasure??:huh:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You have to look in the mines and such .... on the same square Jacob is in , there are more pik tiles .... doesnt matter which you go first in what order, but I think the third or fourth one will give you the treasure

DeletedUser

Shouldn't it at least be in the mini-map drop down? (Trading With Indians)

DeletedUser

How complicated can it be? I'll pump up my trading skills to see if that makes up the difference.

Just figured it out! Thanks for the help CraZ

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I found old jacob and i went to the mines & mountain but i couldn find the INDIAN TREASURE....So I cant finish his quest....Does anybody know how to the the treasure??:huh:

Go to Jacob and accept the quest, then many different types of caves appear around you, eeach one has a different type of quest you must complete. Some are duels, some are having skills at a certain amount. You just have to keep going around and completing the quests until you find one that says you must get your stamina up to 25. That one is for the treasure.

Buy the equipment you need to get your stamina up to 25 and then complete it. You get the treasure, go back to Jacob and complete the quest. The reward is 1700 xp.

After that you must duel Jacob, be careful because he is pretty hard for a worker and such...

DeletedUser

How complicated can it be? I'll pump up my trading skills to see if that makes up the difference.

Just figured it out! Thanks for the help CraZ
The trade with Indians job has 2 slots for the skill trading but also 2 other slots for appearance, better pump skills on appearance instead of trading.

I am now very close to that quest as well as trading with Indians job and doing that job for 9 hours is actually a potential benefit cause you will have lots of chances to find an item while doing a job designated for a quest. I actually fell behind on that one cause I was AFK for 11 days.