More realistic loos of health

DeletedUser

I think that the amount of HP you loose should be more realistic ex.

A turkey bites you. You lose 82 health points.

Then - A big piece of track falls on your foot. You lose 3 health points.
WTF? A Turkey hurting more than a piece of railroad track!??! WTF?! :huh:
Sorry, i mean loss, i need to check for errors more often

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Your suggestion makes no sense. Why would outhouses heal you?

:nowink:

They aren't going to change the damage. I do wish they'd change the messages though. I think they were trying to be funny, but the messages lose their humor fast.

DeletedUser

I think that the amount of HP you loose should be more realistic ex.

Then - A big piece of track falls on your foot. You lose 3 health points.
WTF? A Turkey hurting more than a piece of railroad track!??! WTF?! :huh:

it does when Dick Cheney is your hunting partner. i agree with the general idea though

DeletedUser

Your suggestion makes no sense. Why would outhouses heal you?

I'm glad it was you that said it first. I can't look at that misspelling without thinking there's a cowboy somewhere with a bad case of constipation. :unsure:

DeletedUser

The more labor points you have in a job the more skilled you are. So if you have a high degree of skill in laying railroad tracks but know next to nothing about hunting turkeys it is very conceivable that you will suffer greater injuries doing a job you aren't as familiar with.

Diggo11

Ok we'll change "You got an electric shock, you lose 1-50 health points" to "... you are knocked out". Happy now?

DeletedUser

The more labor points you have in a job the more skilled you are. So if you have a high degree of skill in laying railroad tracks but know next to nothing about hunting turkeys it is very conceivable that you will suffer greater injuries doing a job you aren't as familiar with.

I only have 1 extra point at railroad and 15 extra at turkey

DeletedUser

What i meant to say is loss, sorry for the typo

Bah! Spoilsport. :mad:

OK OK, I'll address the actual topic.

{sigh}

If you are determined to make The West realistic, you're going to die alone and cranky.

............................Actually outhouses do improve health, if used properly.

DeletedUser

Where Do I Find The Turkey?

i've been wandering the whole time but i can't find where the turkey is,

can u please help me???

:indian:

DeletedUser363

i've been wandering the whole time but i can't find where the turkey is,

can u please help me???

:indian:

You can find the turkey doing the job Hunting Turkey. Maybe you don't see it on the map yet because you don't have enough labor points.