Help Beating the Corporal in Dueler Quest

DeletedUser

I already passed out 4 times against this dude, can anybody tell me optimum aiming spots to defeat this guy? please :unsure:

DeletedUser

Look at the results of your previous duels and see where he hit you and you hit him and adjust your stance accordingly.

Err...I just looked at your sig, I guess you must have some idea what you're doing, but still...

DeletedUser

I'm referring to my low-level dueler in World 6. No matter how I change my stance, I keep on losing against this npc :mad: Rats!

DeletedUser

So, if being "low-level" is the disadvantage in beating the Corporal, what level, in your opinion, would one need to be in order to beat him? In W6, I am level 18, duelling level 20 and each time I have leveled up, I have tried and failed to beat the Corporal.

DeletedUser363

On W3 where I am a dueler, the corporal only hit me for 7 damage and I did over 350.
Aim: Round 1:
rightshoulder.jpg
Round 2:
leftarm.jpg
Round 3:
rightshoulder.jpg
Round 4:
leftarm.jpg

For dodging, 1: Green on right, 2: Green on left, 3: green on right, 4: Green on right.

If it doesn't work, level up more.

DeletedUser

So, if being "low-level" is the disadvantage in beating the Corporal, what level, in your opinion, would one need to be in order to beat him? In W6, I am level 18, duelling level 20 and each time I have leveled up, I have tried and failed to beat the Corporal.

I have no opinion about that. My experience with that quest is too limited yet.

"How many levels do I need?"

"1 more!" ;)

DeletedUser

ughh...I have tried to defeat Corporal like 10 times it seems, and i keep passing out:( I am going to try the duel settings that u suggested shadow dragon and see what happens. I play on w5 also, but I am a worker on there, so ive never had to fight the corporal before. I'm only lvl 11 on w7 and I have a boomerang. Do i need a different weapon?

DeletedUser

Level 11 is barely enough to even begin the quest line. It continues through many more levels, so you have lots of time to do it. Impatient pups! :)

DeletedUser

I'd say level 30 if it's anywhere near the part where you get your weapon for the quest. If you can't beat him yet you might not even be high enough to use the reward...

Codeguru

DeletedUser

Ya I kinda gathered that...lol No matter what sequence I use, I still can't score a hit! I'm think I'll just have to raise a few lvls and sink all my skill pts into Vigor and Toughness to get anywhere because I have a Melee weapon. I have figured out that he always aims for the right arm, then right shoulder, then right arm, then right shoulder again. If that helps anyone else trying to defeat him. I am impatient and frustrated:mad: LOL This is the hardest quest I've had to do and it stinks! It could be worse...It could be extremely easy.....:dry:

DeletedUser

And u are probably right Code, it seems like everytime I win something from a quest, my lvl is no where near high enough to use it! LOL:D

DeletedUser

Srsly, level 11 is at the beginning of the whole quest line. Don't even spend 1 second worrying about this yet.

Check weststats.com to see the quest line and I'm sure you'll relax. :)

DeletedUser

I'd say level 30 if it's anywhere near the part where you get your weapon for the quest. If you can't beat him yet you might not even be high enough to use the reward...

Codeguru

Well......i beat the corporal at lvl 12....i am a bounty hunter with no money.

DeletedUser

I'm lvl 12, almost 13 on world 3. He has beaten me 12 times and knocked me out 3 times. Ill try what you said, #CantRememberName#, after my beauty sleep is done.

DeletedUser

1.follow shadow's tips
2.if that doesnt work, look at where he hit u the last time. if he hit u on the right arm, dodge away from that area

DeletedUser11353

he`s always aiming for right side and you need to aim left i just found my report from beating him