Inventory Specific Quests?

DeletedUser

I have heard that the extra inventory slot (to the left of the feet) is a place to put items that trigger quests by being equipped. Is this true, and if so, what items trigger quests?

DeletedUser

till now, i know of two job items that give secret quests, the toolbox from constructing windmills and the tooth bracelet from hunting wolves

DeletedUser

^^^Correct - those are the only 2 quests which require you to put an item onto your paperdoll. (And the Donkey...)

DeletedUser

Donkey???

Is there a special quest related to the donkey as well? If so, how do you get to it?:huh:

DeletedUser363

Yes, he was talking to you. The paperdoll is where you put your products, not where you equip your gray rags.

DeletedUser

Yes, he was talking to you. The paperdoll is where you put your products, not where you equip your gray rags.

That's absurd.

Paper doll (gaming)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In computer and console role-playing games, a paper doll is a way of representing a character's inventory and currently used equipment.

In games that use a paper doll inventory management, the different player characters are usually shown posing the same way. The equipment sprites (or 3D models) are then added on top of the character, similar to the paper cut-outs in real-world paper dolls. This is sometimes done by dragging the items in place, or by selecting them from the list. Sometimes, there are also multiple poses, for example, there may be two different poses, one when a one-handed weapon is equipped, and another when a two-handed weapon is equipped.

Typically, the paper dolls are a separate part of the inventory management. Sometimes, however, the in-game character sprite or 3D model itself acts as a paper doll on which equipment can be put; an example of this would be Ultima IX: Ascension.

Some of the games that use paper dolls include Ultima Online, Ultima VII Part Two: Serpent Isle, Baldur's Gate and The Elder Scrolls: Arena.​

And no, I didn't put that in there. :p

DeletedUser

Kinda makes me a sad panda that people don't know what a "paperdoll" is ...

When I started playing D&D um uh many many years ago ... we used to draw up our characters on paper with the gear on it ... only one of us could really draw ... most of our drawings were stick figures with really big SWORDS or big pointy hats.

For those trying to figure out how long ago that was ... I said D&D ... not AD&D cause um it wasn't out yet :p

DeletedUser

Kinda makes me a sad panda that people don't know what a "paperdoll" is ...

When I started playing D&D um uh many many years ago ... we used to draw up our characters on paper with the gear on it ... only one of us could really draw ... most of our drawings were stick figures with really big SWORDS or big pointy hats.

For those trying to figure out how long ago that was ... I said D&D ... not AD&D cause um it wasn't out yet :p

Haha, and here I thought my Bard's Tale days on the Apple IIe made me old school! :nowink:

Buuuuuut, anyway... back at The-West ranch.... :laugh:

DeletedUser

Do you know more detais about the secret quest involving the Tooth bracelet ?

DeletedUser

^^^He's talking about Part 3 of the Note which has other previous requirements and is L 57 ? Minimum...

DeletedUser

Yeah that's the one. It seems to have been removed from weststats now.

DeletedUser

You also have to complete the two decision quests in waupees favour.

DeletedUser41

Thats what i heard but it never actually said you had to pick them in his favour, only that you have to complete the decision quests, you can complete them 1 of 2 ways.

I know you are probably right but i am living in hope as i took the higher amount of cash on one of the quests :dry: