quest giver??

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

ive looked around on the forum an not seen anything so here goes,

does any1 know what the quest giver is?? if u look on your mini map its on the key with a pink dot.

any ideas?

DeletedUser

They just haven't made the giver yet. Just one step at the time. The guest giver will be there in time.

DeletedUser

what is the quests that can be given there?

how should we know? we may be smart, but we aren't The-West gods or anything. we like to think we're gods, but were not, we're just regular people. and there aren't any devs on here, at least, not to my knowledge. and if there were devs here, then im sure they would not be allowed to post spoilers.

so basically, no one knows the answer to your question yet. and those who do i have decided that they are either cheating, and deserve to have their character killed, or are devs, and wont telling us.

i really wish we could know though. sounds cool. maybe each one will have something different to promote travelling.

DeletedUser

Town

I have a town that i have been working on for a while solo and its pretty good

so message me on world one to Flamehawk136 about Robbers Gulch i only have 5 spaces at the moment

P.S: the F on Flamehawk136 is supposed to be capitalized

DeletedUser

how should we know? we may be smart, but we aren't The-West gods or anything. we like to think we're gods, but were not, we're just regular people. and there aren't any devs on here, at least, not to my knowledge. and if there were devs here, then im sure they would not be allowed to post spoilers.

so basically, no one knows the answer to your question yet. and those who do i have decided that they are either cheating, and deserve to have their character killed, or are devs, and wont telling us.

i really wish we could know though. sounds cool. maybe each one will have something different to promote travelling.

I know :p

Basically, this update was just the preperation for the next big update, the quest giver is a person who gives you quests depeneding on what class you are (ie. Soldier, adventurer).

DeletedUser

cowdy.....what does it include.....
i dont speak german, so i cant read those forums....

DeletedUser

Guys, this was going good, than it turned to spam, im going to lock it, cause yes, its in 1.17, and it will be around 1/26 or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.