Animations...

DeletedUser

This game would be better with animations. For example, i can see my player moving from one place to another in the map. Same thing for other players. I can see them move from one place to another. This will make the map more lively and it would be better if i can see my player do jobs. Fro example tending sheeps. I can actually click on it and see my player together with some other players tending sheeps together... Haha, sound good. What do you guys think?

DeletedUser

Even though I'd like it to be done, I would say no. This game doesn't really require animation.

DeletedUser

it could well create server lag as well, if 50 or a hundred people are tending sheep in the same place.

it would be cool, but not sure it's worth it

DeletedUser

On a browser game I think it would be almost impossible to do while runnig smoothly. I reckon you are thinking something like runescape which is a javascript game, and the beauty of the west is that fact its a browser based game and can be played from any internet connection with out plugins

DeletedUser

ya what the guy said above me
not needed it would be pointless

DeletedUser

Too laggy.
Oh my god, this was suggested on the Romanian version of Tribal Wars too.
Mods said the server will be TOO LAGGY if they do that, so...
Maybe keep your ideas for yourself.

DeletedUser

:rolleyes:I would like to see animations in town: Stage coach's for every new recruit or guest! , A duel if there has been a duel at the town within the week, Sheriff walking up and down A black clothed guy? walking by the bank checking the sheriff sticking to the shadows lowering his head as the sheriff walks by a Druncken brawl at the saloon, a lady nodding ot the sheriff, a family geting of there horse & carriage for every one who buys something from the town general store with and with out rigging Depending maybe on players levels 2 horse 4 horses 6 horses a 2 horse and a cow or horse or both? just ideas :blink:(covered & uncovered Coach's, Sunset, Sunrise Midday? A parson , preacher Im cool little animations like tw with men cutting wood soldiers training, the blacksmith researching perhaps Rain may be sound in options you can turn on and off from the bustle to silence at night little details WELL Thank's I think i made my point! T.Sheriff w1 Stony Creek.:laugh:

DeletedUser

may i ask is it the same as twars how this is run? cause they have small animations now but im sire if it was like that then it wud be too laggy

DeletedUser

they could prolly do small animations. like in the town and stuff. like an animation for when a town building is being constructed. but you would have to only be able to see your own town's animations. otherwise, you could give things away.

DeletedUser

it could just be like twars and have 2 epople sawing away that way they wouldnt know what you are building just that you are building something

DeletedUser

If it's a choice between a better game and a better looking game i go for better game.

DeletedUser

i agree the graphics on this are not that bad anyway in terms of scenery

DeletedUser

Yes but if there are animations there can't be more ideas becouse the space will be used is very many more than normal pictures.