Other features and improvements
The town screen has been redesigned for townless players. Town founders can advertise spare rooms on the blackboard.
- New tutorial
There's nothing better than darning socks, except perhaps for some real action!
- Early quest redesign
All quests from levels one to thirty have been reviewed and tweaked by the game designers to be more relevant.
- 3 new specialist questlines
From level fifty, three new questlines will become available for specialists in trading, fort battles and duels.
- New itemshop design (Currently an A/B test is running in order to find out which shop design performs better. Half of the players will still see the old shop design, the other half get the new one).
- The first time players are run out of energy or health or pass out, a new tutorial gifts them energy, health or a potion.
- Hint buttons were added to the quest book.
- The markers for read and unread telegrams have been made more distinct.
- Market buy screen considers stack amount when sorting by price.
- Preparations for Oktoberfest event
- Preparations for another quest line "Pinkerton Agency" that will start on the 23rd.
- A search box was added to the town forums.
- The reload button was added to the town forums.
- Sleep is now always added to the task queue after being knocked out in a fort battle.
- Job reports indicate whether a gold or silver ring was used.
- The friends list limit was increased to 100.
- Buttons opening ingame windows now use a toggle system, not simply click to open/reload.
- A close all windows button was added to the minimized windows interface.
- "Mount" item category was renamed to "Animal".
- The menu buttons in the town forum appear at both the top and bottom of the page.
- The tooltips in the skill screen have been enhanced.
- Item categories you don't possess are grayed out in the inventory.
- In some cases, the chat whisper tab stayed open when reloading the page even after the tab was closed
- The quest giver "Mugridge" remained available after finishing the quest line
- No icons for achievements for theatre achievements
- Buff count didn't update after a duel
- Cats day item graphics were too big
- Job search from fair store pasted numbers into the minimap search instead of the actual job name
- Sometimes the traveling fair stayed 1-2 days less
- No item image when you learn a recipe
- Character title on ranking was not displayed completely in some cases.
- Skills ranking - "Show character on map" didn't work
- Town hall member sorting didn't work correctly
- Changing the account's email address didn't work for some players
- Misalignment in report when you find 6 different things at work
Innogames: we made a good choice by promoting you to the God Master CoMa of The-west.net.
Jakkals: I AM COMMUNITY MANAGER I AM GOD
Kidd Kalypso: u are a god twista | Nisa: he is sacred