Forum The West
Game - Forum Rules
Game Rules - Forum Search
Contact information
Help
Go Back   Forum The West > The West forum(s) > Ideas & Brainfarts
Mark Forums Read
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts

Ideas & Brainfarts If you have an idea you wish to be added to the game please share your thoughts here.

Old 15.04.12, 00:42

Newcomer

Total posts : 201
Worlds: W1, W11, W12, W13, W14, W15
yidboi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to yidboi

I like this. But it should include being able to queue bank deposits. Quite a few times now I have set myself a lot of jobs because I know I won't be online for a while, but I have to travel to my town and then deposit the money before I go offline, as I do not know if I will be dueled or not whilst away.

I suppose the only problem with including a banking queue feature is that they would need to add a "deposit all" button to the bank, so that the deposit amount will include all that you have earned during the time you have been offline.
Old 15.04.12, 00:53

Mod Emeritus

Total posts : 21,860
Elmyr has a reputation beyond reputeElmyr has a reputation beyond reputeElmyr has a reputation beyond reputeElmyr has a reputation beyond reputeElmyr has a reputation beyond reputeElmyr has a reputation beyond reputeElmyr has a reputation beyond reputeElmyr has a reputation beyond reputeElmyr has a reputation beyond reputeElmyr has a reputation beyond reputeElmyr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yidboi View Post
I like this. But it should include being able to queue bank deposits. Quite a few times now I have set myself a lot of jobs because I know I won't be online for a while, but I have to travel to my town and then deposit the money before I go offline, as I do not know if I will be dueled or not whilst away.

I suppose the only problem with including a banking queue feature is that they would need to add a "deposit all" button to the bank, so that the deposit amount will include all that you have earned during the time you have been offline.
Already suggested and passed voting: Scheduling Bank deposits

The lesser of two evils is still evil.
Old 15.04.12, 01:37

Newcomer

Total posts : 201
Worlds: W1, W11, W12, W13, W14, W15
yidboi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to yidboi

It's good to see that the devs thought it was worth implementing.
Old 17.04.12, 02:55

Total posts : 1,437
zd3no is a glorious beacon of lightzd3no is a glorious beacon of lightzd3no is a glorious beacon of lightzd3no is a glorious beacon of lightzd3no is a glorious beacon of lightzd3no is a glorious beacon of light

I like this idea
Old 22.04.12, 18:05

Newcomer

Total posts : 237
Worlds: W1, W2, W3, W4, W5, W6, W7, W8, W9, W10, W11, W12, W13, W14, W15
Tracker John will become famous soon enough

This would need a visual aid and I've added one which you are welcome to copy into post #1 of this thread.

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/5...ionhotkeys.jpg

Note: The button highlighted in the red box in the lower job would be in the upper job as well. The difference is shown here between the way it is now (top) vs the proposed graphical change that would be required to implement this suggestion.

An interesting point should be bought up here and that concerns the limitation on changing clothes in-so-far as it requires you to still be able to do prior jobs with your current set of clothes. If the automation were to "ignore" this limitation and just use the LP of the job at the time you assigned it, then this would be a very nice enhancement to the "automation" premium feature and I'd be much more likely to use it (ie : Purchase the nuggets to use this feature) because it would truly allow me automate all of the jobs that I wanted to do at once. Example: I'm working on a job where the best I can get is +2 LP on the job, so basically I can't change clothes at all on a future scheduled job due to the limitation of the job I'm currently working on (and sometimes this requires the use of an inferior weapon such as Granmont's Shotgun or the Trumpet and you're completely exposed to duelers while working that job as well as the fact that you are unable to schedule any other jobs after it due to the LP restrictions).

By incorporating the TW-DB.info Cloth Calc features, you could even have a single button click (or use one of your automation time slots) to change to "BEST AVAILABLE CLOTHING SET", now that's what automation should be.