what is this for?

DeletedUser

we have slots for a clothes on body, head and neck, shoes on the foot, for a riding and animal, a weapon on hand... i just don't get it waht is the slot for the product is for??? wht is the use of having it..you don't get to put anything that boost your stat there....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1105

If you put a toolbox there, you get a 'secret' quest.

I assume there will be other hidden quests like that.

DeletedUser

Yeah and what the monkey said but basically it's to show off products you got at lower levels.

DeletedUser

where will we find information on stuffs like that?... just for showoff?... pretty useless then...

DeletedUser

It's useless at the beginning but later on that's the way to receive hidden quests

DeletedUser5046

if only the berries could make additional luck on 'picking' quests....i'd be happier....

DeletedUser

You can put a Union flag in that slot and if you are a Cavalryman then it looks alot more complete and if you put a Confederate flag in the slot and you are a Mercenary then it looks more complete.

DeletedUser5046

You can put a Union flag in that slot and if you are a Cavalryman then it looks alot more complete and if you put a Confederate flag in the slot and you are a Mercenary then it looks more complete.

where can i find the confederate flag?

DeletedUser

Building a fort.

difficulty 224: Leadership x2 +repairing+setting traps and construction.

3% base chance of finding the confederate flag.

On topic: I heard a RUMOR that the slot is for shootout weapons (rifles and ???) for whenever town shootouts are enabled.

DeletedUser

Town shootouts would be great. If you read the Soldier description it says Soldiers are great in shootouts. But if they release shootouts everyone would rush to be a soldier on world 6 so we would need two worlds to be released at the same time.

DeletedUser

But if everyone rushed to be a soldier, there wouldnt be towns worth speaking of...