The Shaman: A Quick Guide

DeletedUser

I originally wrote this guide for my town's forum, but I figured it could be useful to other people as well so I'm gonna post it here... If any information is wrong, let me know. Oh, and the Shaman is still buggy so don't blame me if you lose all your money to it :D

What is the Shaman?
The Shaman is where you go to remove attribute points you have previously set so that you can apply them to a different attribute or skill.

How do I unlock the Shaman?
In order to gain access to the Shaman, you need to complete one of Waupee's quests which you get at level 15, called "Waupee's Grandfather - The Thievery". That quest requires that you give him the Golden Fauk, which you get from completing another quest made available at the same time. To fulfill that quest you need $170 and a Blue Bandana, available at our store.

I've unlocked the Shaman... Where is he?
Once you have completed Waupee's quest, open the Skills page and click the picture of the Shaman in the top-left corner. If you want to go back to the skills menu, you can click the same picture again but the two circles will have swapped around so this time the Shaman is bigger.
shaman.jpg

How much will it cost?
Short answer: a lot!
Slightly longer answer: To remove a skill point, the price starts at $50 and increases by $10 for each point after that. Attributes start at $250 and rise by $50 each time. Make sure you carefully check that you made the right choices before you click Confirm, or you could end up making a very expensive mistake! If you click the wrong skill or attribute, simply click the Cancel button and start again.

Have I missed something out?
Post your question in this topic, and I'll see if I can answer it.

Guide written by oilyflutesalad, founder of Orchard Lodge on world 1

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser794

Blue Bandana available from general store or tailor? What level for the store/tailor?

DeletedUser

Blue Bandana available from general store or tailor? What level for the store/tailor?

Bandanas are available from stores, tailors are for headbands.
Our store is currently at level 1. We don't have a tailor yet.

DeletedUser794

Our store is also level 1, though we only have red and black bandanna's. Interesting. I notice you have blue and green.

DeletedUser

Rock Ridge has Yellow and Gray bandannas. Interesting that each town has slightly different things.

DeletedUser

Our store is also level 1, though we only have red and black bandanna's. Interesting. I notice you have blue and green.

And hopefully when we build the tailor we will get the Black Headband too :D

Rock Ridge has Yellow and Gray bandannas. Interesting that each town has slightly different things.

The items sold in a general store, tailor or gunsmith are all generated at random, so every town you go in will probably have different items (although everybody has a Donkey). In the early stages of the game you may notice a few towns that seem to have the same items. As more stores are upgraded to higher levels, the chance of two stores selling the same items will a lot less.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And hopefully when we build the tailor we will get the Black Headband too :D

The items sold in a general store, tailor or gunsmith are all generated at random, so every town you go in will probably have different items (although everybody has a Donkey). In the early stages of the game you may notice a few towns that seem to have the same items. As more stores are upgraded to higher levels, the chance of two stores selling the same items will a lot less.
double post!!! ban him!!! lol :p