Some basic questions...

DeletedUser

Sorry but after reading through the help page for more than 2 times, i still have some questions about this game...

Question1) If i lose a fight, i will lose all my money i'm carrying. But will i lose other things such as my clothes and the items in my backpack?

Question2) What is the disadvantages of losing a fight other than me losing all my money? Will it reduce my exp point or something like that?

Question3) I still don't understand what is the use of a church. What secret do they mean?

Question4) How to use the sign post? Is travelling to the sign post the same as travelling to my own town, except that i am still in the place and not my town?

Question5) In a fight, aiming at head deals a much higher hit. But is it more difficult to cause a hit on the head than other parts of the body?

Question6) Can anyone explain to me how to join a town? It is in the 'help' page but not in english.

Question7) Is the quest never ending? I mean the quest everyone of us got at the start of the game.

Ok, that's about all the questions i would like to ask about this wonderful game. Thank you all for reading through them. Please answer as many questions as you can. Thank you very much! :)

DeletedUser

1. No. Only the money on you is lost.
2. You will only lose 1/3 of your cash if you lose a duel and live. However, if you die, you lose all of your cash, and that is it. Your opponent, though, will take 1/3 of your cash either way, and gain experience points equal to your dueling level.
3. They won't tell us anything. There is no confirmed use. There is a rumor that it helps give extra luck when finding items during jobs.
4. Yes. When you click on the post, you travel to that town.
5. No. It all depends on your opponents fighting style and skill levels.
6. You need to be invited by the founder or a councilor of a town.
7. No. You get new quests as you level up. Everyone can complete the same quests.

DeletedUser

thanks black jack i wasnt quite in the mood atm to answer all those questions lol :p

DeletedUser

Wow, that's useful. Thanks a lot! Just one more question.

From question4) The sign post let me travel back to town. For example my town is in A, the signpost is in B. When i travel to the sign post, will it take me back to A or will i remain at B but can still enter the town at B? I wanted to know this because i am afraid if it takes me back to A, i will need to travel a long distance again to B...

From question7) So the very first quest everyone is doing now will end someday and i will get a new quest again? So there will always be a quest in this game?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

4. If you are in your own town, you do not need to click on your own signpost. If you wish to go to another town from yours, or from anywhere, you click that town's signpost. You will then travel to that town. You will only stay in your own town/spot if you click 'cancel' at any time during travel to the other one. Once you are in the other town, you can go back and click the signpost on your own town and you will travel back.

7. No, the quest never ends indefinitely. Every single players gets the quest, and they can all complete it. It will never be removed. Once you complete the quest, or gain a level, new quests will open up for you. Every player is capable of getting all quests and completing them.

DeletedUser

oh, ok. So if i were to leave my own town to a far away place, then i need a long time to travel back to my own town? And after i reach my own town and i wish to go to the faraway place again, i will need to walk a long distance again to reach there?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yep. You can find the same job anywhere, even almost right next to each other on the map.

And yeah, you have to travel to and from your location to another.

DeletedUser

Oh, i understand everything i need to know about this game. This game is great! I love this game! And thank you very very much for all your help. You are great too! Going to enjoy this game a lot, thanks!