my Energy (blue bar) is not getting refilled!!

Watching movies, choosing lightning or the other two: nothing. Still 2/100.Eating tomato for 15%: Nothing! Blue bar same value 5/100 to 5/100.
Reloaded site in firefox focus. Still same value.
All cookies on 'allow'.

I really want to bash some heads now.
Why does food and movies not fill up my energy please????????
CTRL-ALT-DELETE is my next type of food.
If Inno does not want to make food work, why not just take this game off the internet. This food eating game.... Either you care or you don't for your product. Eat your own cake before selling it!!

Am I missing a clue here.
This blue bar under my avator. It remains at the same value no matter what I do.
How do I fill it???? Movies and food don't work. Do I shoot my horse??

This is a browser game.... ....that is not working on firefox focus. .... the nr 3 browser in this solar system on android... Does Inno even test anything? Any devs here???? I got 600 food items in my backpack without working function now????? Stuff I paid and worked for!!!! Clearly I should pay 300 euro to save this game....

JWillow

2. The products from jobs are used for quests and crafting, not for consuming.

3. If you need energy, then you need to either go to a hotel and regenerate for 8 hours or buy a mate tea from the shop.

4. Level ups do give full energy again, but those become less often as level gets higher.

PrancingPurplePony

The west is an older browser game and really doesn't have a mobile function. some things work, others do not.
.it's been an issue for a long time and the company has other priorities.

I had an energy tomato for 15%.
But the movie seems to be working.
Energy=Z and not lightning.
Apoligies. I can delete this thread, not alter it.
However new players might also want to know about the movies and cookies.
I tested it with all blockers off, and back too 'adds and social trackers' on block and 3rd parties cookies on block, and got my 5x1 point on sleep from 5 movies.

....only that weird tomato did not work.... Pretty sure it said 'energy 15%

I refreshed the browser after every change in cookie settings and tracker blockings.
A better test would be to restart the app.
But I don't got infinite soup in my backpack... sorry for raving....

Caerdwyn

The only energy thing with "Tomato" in it is Tomato Salad (item=255000) = +10% Energy, +10% Work Motivation.