Help to use my skill and attribute points

Guthrie

Hello,
I am a level 44 Adventurer and Master Saddler.
Until now, I chose the points quite randomly. I was bored by the long travelling time, so I decided to focus on Horseback Riding. I saw on a help website that it was a consistent choice for an Adventurer.
But now, I don't know if I should continue to maximise Horseback Riding.
Could you please give me some tips about how I should use my attribute points and skill points ?
Thanks for your help !
PS : I'm not a native speaker, sorry if there are any faults.

Here are the screenshots with and without bonus.

bonus.PNG no bonus.PNG

darthmaul99174

Hello! It depends on what activity you plan on doing the most, if you can tell us an idea of what you're looking to do we can provide the most value Attributes/Skill points to invest in.

Guthrie

I don't really know what kind of activity I would like to do when I will be higher level. I woul like to opt for some versatile stuff.

Poker Alice

Mobility and horseback riding in particular will give you some advantage in some jobs over others. Good cowboys need to be able to ride a horse. Makes sense.

If you are interested in speed then take a look at your character overview by clicking on your avatar and you will see your current speed. Remember it then close the window. Open up your inventory to see equipment then delete something that effects your riding ability. Removing your horse will do. Then open up the character overview and again and you should see your speed has dropped.

From what I understand ????? hummm... I think speed depends on your type of horse and your horseback riding ability so you might look at both of those.

No worries mate just have fun that is what counts the most.

Guthrie

I like your last sentence !
I use the speeder horse (Joaquin Murrieta's : + 200 % speed). My current speed (with items) is 18 mph.

aaaa11

I don't think there is any need to put skill points on horseback riding... The next event's (in a few days) free set is a really great travelling set, I recommend full trading for money or full construction for level up

Caerdwyn

I will echo aaaa11's suggestion about money (and unsaid, Products). Counter point to aaaa11's second suggestion, is that Construction inhibits your Saddler abilities and prevents you from gaining the cash you will need to upgrade your gear.

If you total up your skills with gear, then unequip everything and recount, you will see that the majority of your ability comes from gear. Junk drops can be sold for cash and products gathered will let you work on better Saddler Patterns which others in your friends/town/alliance might need. Help them and they will help you back.