Disallow small towns w/ no alliance from digging battles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clever Hans

At first, you'll get a few stragglers going to the wrong battle, but over time everyone learns that this is simply spam and to ignore battles dug by that player. NP multi-battles were often 0vs0.

Although yeah it's definitely a thing when someone opens the fort overview, sees 12 battles dug, and instantly closes that game. This is clearly something that could be intervened with the new anti-abuse policy, though.
Kansas doesn´t have the dig rotation, daily battles, sometimes it takes a week or next Awesomia fight to have a FF at all. Keinan and his town didn´t dig in the last 2 months (as far as I checked at the battle overview, might be longer). There is no FF dug for today or tomorrow. And all this drama for a small towns dig when otherwise there would be no other daily battle?

P.s. It seems that digger did attend the fights but the battles were too one sided with both big alliances mostly joining the defense (except for two fights; 13 vs 22 and 10 vs 18; for comparison, the best attended FF outside of Awesomia in the last 30 days was 29 vs 23).

Last edited:

DeletedUser15368

Kansas doesn´t have the dig rotation, daily battles, sometimes it takes a week or next Awesomia fight to have a FF at all. Keinan and his town didn´t dig in the last 2 months (as far as I checked at the battle overview, might be longer).
I thought it was about Juarez, which is literally the 3rd best world we have:

mo8bR18.pngp

I think complaining about a world that's mathematically verifiably worse than Dakota is a bold cause to champion.

And all this drama for a small towns dig when otherwise there would be no other daily battle?
Well I do strongly disagree with the proposal, as outlined in the previous page.

(except for two fights; 13 vs 22 and 10 vs 18; for comparison, the best attended FF outside of Awesomia in the last 30 days was 29 vs 23).
Sounds rough.

Clever Hans

mo8bR18.pngp

I think complaining about a world that's mathematically verifiably worse than Dakota is a bold cause to champion.

Well I do strongly disagree with the proposal, as outlined in the previous page.

Sounds rough.
Indeed rough, to put it mildly. Out of these 21 fights on Kansas in the last 30 days, 9 were dug by that small town that Keinan complained about (not on the same day and on days when no other fights were dug).

DeletedUser15368

Already disregarded that opinion so let's move on. There's also a 2nd alliance involved in enabling the imbalanced battles.

ScarletKisses

mo8bR18.pngp

Sounds rough.
I would still argue those stats for Juarez too, To claim it as one of the best Fort Fighting world is terribly misleading.
Juarez has been set up to make sure one side gets fed stats by splitting their own alliance for battles and farming them for stats.
Since October 17 2019 the actual balance that they talk of there is not balance at all just set up to farm stats.
Battles won and lost is 624/1118.
How anyone can call this a balanced world is beyond me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
FWIW, I do have some thoughts on addressing the other "common" problem of "push battles", but have not advanced them as of yet.

Instead I would be interested in hearing some thoughts on the idea of opening up the possibility of GM Town accepting gifted forts where battles there could be join restricted to the attacking alliance.

Status
Not open for further replies.