Chosing Your Class

DeletedUser

Hello,
w2 is my first world and i will be approaching level ten soon.
I was curious if someone could outline basic benefits of each class and which attributes should be distributed for each class to reach its potential.
Also which class you think is best for a new player.

thanks

DeletedUser

when you click on "character", and then at the image top right you get to the class menu where you can read the basic info about every class.
All boni are listed there, as well as a small text explaining what the class is about and to which kind of players it might fit.

DeletedUser

well basically.

you will only be losing if you chose something else besides dueler (ofc unless you dont duel at all). Dueler can do everything (and get almost as good in everything as anyone else, with premium) but dueling for other classes is rather hard since the motivation goes down pretty fast.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

when you click on "character", and then at the image top right you get to the class menu where you can read the basic info about every class.
All boni are listed there, as well as a small text explaining what the class is about and to which kind of players it might fit.

i have seen that but it doesnt give much advice into what to chose since they are all positive attributes and try to display all of the classes evenly
not with one perhaps more successful than the others

it also doenst explain which skills you would invest in in order to take advantage of the class benefits

DeletedUser928

Hey Jack do the German servers have subclasses? Ie in choosing the soldier class will it matter if you pick calvary/mexican/merc/Iroquois ???

Just curious if there was any mention of that and would they allow you to rechoose the subclass...

DeletedUser3741

adventurer = jobs/items specializer
worker = town building specializer
dueler and soldier = duel specializer

dueler = offensive
soldier = defensive

DeletedUser

no subclasses and no shoot-outs.
We will get an update on monday, but I doubt trading or shoot-outs will come. I do hope for some other major thing though, maybe the shaman bug fix...

@realkazman:

Talamare is right.
Adventurer is kinda an allrounder for jobs to be able to get every product for every quest. Can be specialized on certain skills, but it's your choice, there's no real right or wrong there.
Workers' main skill is construction
And duelling chars' main skills are duel skills.

DeletedUser

thank you
thats clearer
i'll go do some in game research on my own