Feedback Changelog 2.221

Azeul

Its not a comment as to the new rank structure, but rather to needing a chat prompt notifying other battlers who issued and when the offline command was given. Then, "problem" solved. Players should know when this happens, and for accountability reasons, who dunnit.

asdf124

as suggested IF people actually use ranks as they were intented then its only a rank issue and not a update issue . The new meta in rankings should be that offline snipers should get the lowest rank possible.
#NOT_EVERYONE_AS_CAPTAIN
#USE_ALL_RANKS
#STOP_RANK_ENTITLEMENT
Its been a while since I ranked any ff, nor lead, one of the reasons why I stopped is due to the nagging for captain+ ranks. The mob/hive mentality is a great system and one of the reasons why some worlds have been ruined.

Beefmeister

in the battle i posted it was not a problem of ranking. the vpn i have at work disconnected me from the battle window, thing that has been happening for months prior. in the meantime i found a way for it to stop doing that. also, i could argue about ranking all day and i would find a way to give good arguments for both offline sergeants and offline captains. anyway, that wasn't the point of my post.

my complaint was more about what you could do with something like moving offliners instead of releasing the 10% alpha update where you press one button and done. it's about exploring and releasing every possibility of this "feature" instead of feeding your community crumbs. don't find them excuses when they treat you like tools, when you are the one consuming their unfinished product