The-West World Records III

DeletedUser

It's obviously not a small, but I can't tell large or medium from the graves. Either way it's definitely steel.

i'm an idiot; it says "medium" in the top of the post. Is there some kind of minimum damage for steel?

DeletedUser

I missed that myself. No minimum damage, but a good, solid (not a lopsided 15-round battle) large or medium battle will always give a steel-lined box to top damage and dodges.

DeletedUser

I missed that myself. No minimum damage, but a good, solid (not a lopsided 15-round battle) large or medium battle will always give a steel-lined box to top damage and dodges.

not always.it depends on the rounds and damage/dodges.also i was first in damage in a big fort but it gave me an iron clad and the 3rd in damage a steel line :hmf:

DeletedUser

I already said rounds matter...

I suppose the number do as well, but I've never seen a 30 or 40 round battle where #1 had crappy damage. I've also never heard of #3 getting steel when #1 got iron, but I'll take your word.

DeletedUser

also from gr 3.small fort battle. me no 3 in damage and 4 ko's.an other player no 6 and 3 ko's.i had 1500 xp and i passed out.he had 1364 xp and a wooden box :mad:

I already said rounds matter...

I suppose the number do as well, but I've never seen a 30 or 40 round battle where #1 had crappy damage. I've also never heard of #3 getting steel when #1 got iron, but I'll take your word.

i'm sure it depends on how someone moves during the battle. i have seen player that was blocking the flag receive wooden clad boxes while other nothing

DeletedUser

Woaah! :) :eek:

Highest Counting hit Gocaadam TR3 - 555 damage (Boone + Sharpened Weapon)

[report=533104589eb46d658]Düello: Gocaadam karşısında zonas[/report]

4rua0x.png

And..

Highest Damage Difference: akaju TR6 3147HP

DeletedUser20579

I also got 41 hit count in that fort battle neo :) I really think the praying before the battle made all the difference.

DeletedUser

I know there's still a better one out there no one is claiming, but:

n0U3G.png

I thought it was going to be better, but I didn't actually do the math. I should have waited for Friday so I could do the rest of Hope dies last too.

DeletedUser

Maybe...but its not recorded on the duelling stat sheet as a lowest draw outcome so heres my bid

DeletedUser

This is mine best from today....

I always thought the login bonus wasn't set until you logged in and accepted it. Mine was split between two days, this was the next day's:

nFLDo.png

Kind of irritating since I stayed logged in all day (lagging myself to death) and spent a lot of nuggets warping from Ted to the Bandits Hideout to William to the Ghost Town to Aretha to the Circus in order to get a big login bonus. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Forget my old record for time to lvl 10, I just shattered the heck out of it on Briscoe. Can you say 55 minutes? Of course, I did spend a few nuggets (631) to make this happen :D

newbitmapimage2dx.png

By deanwinchester77 at 2011-07-01

DeletedUser22685

Lol, don't you have anything better to do with your nuggets than get two characters to level 10 in record time?

Very impressive!